Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to me...and everyone!

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas with family and friends. Our family did their big celebration last night, on the Eve. Today, Christmas, we tend to just relax at home and cook our own meals instead of a big family one. I think this started when my younger cousins wanted to spend their day playing with all the goodies Santa brought rather than go visiting. Can't say I blame them, because this is exactly what I will do today.

I received the Mad Men series 1 and 2 sets. (Yippee!) I can't wait to watch those. Later, we will enjoy lobster, mussels in a garlic butter sauce and cold shrimp with cocktail sauce. We also have some Italian Pepper Cookies for dessert. Yum!

I hope all of you are nice and toasty, safe and sound, surrounded by love of dear family and true friends! Merry Christmas everyone!

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program. Even a holiday can't stop a vintage newbie from seeking new finds!...a dress for late summer/early fall, a wicker basket Koret purse and a navy leather Dofan bag (that was a steal!). To me, From me. Awwww...I shouldn't have!



1 comment:

  1. I got both Mad Men DVD sets too - Hooray! :D

    Your food sounds delicious. I adore lobster, mussels, and shrimp, *especially* in garlic. My family does their visiting on Christmas Eve aswell, so on the day we can relax with our presents in our pyjamas, although we still have turkey and trimmings.

    Lovely finds, as usual, and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete