Friday, February 26, 2010

I need a HOLIDAY!




Northeastern Pennsylvania or NEPA (neepa) as we lovingly call it, is covered in the cold stuff today. It started yesterday around 5am and it's still snowing nearly 36 hours later, but it's coming down lightly now.

I need a HOLIDAY! A Jerry Moss HOLIDAY to be precise!





Needs some TLC to cover the wear damage along the edges, but I don't mind. I've been stalking this purse for weeks, months. Jerry Moss' Holiday bags don't seem to be in abundant supply, or maybe I just don't know where to look. The few online examples I've seen all have one thing in common...structural design that makes a vintage purse lover weak in the knees.

I'm going to enjoy my HOLIDAY with Jerry!
Seriously...did you think it would be about anything but a purse today?

2 comments: