Monday, March 8, 2010

Mmmmmm...McCall's

Campbell's Soup may be "Mmmm-Mmmm Good" but vintage McCall's are "Mmmm-Mmmm Better"!

March 1952
The cover is so beautiful! What I wouldn't give to look like her!


April 1955
See the pretty girls on the cover? The article is titled "The Eleven Bustiest Models". I can't wait to see if their dimensions are listed as well as any fashion hints for the curvier amongst us!



May 1958
Maybe '58 is my year? I sure do seem to acquire issues from this year.


...and no, I don't think these are NSB approved. Let's just think of them as "research" or "learning materials". Education is always a smart investment! ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha
    i agree, she is beautiful!
    and yeah sure .... research..hehe!

    i too have some that i picked up for an antique store for 10p each!!
    They were really beat up but i just wanted them for all the pictures and adverts, not to preserve in a sealed envelope!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete